Recipes that my family loves, are healthy and easy to make! Enjoy!
Healthy Banana Pancakes
A healthy and easy recipe that kids will love ready in less than 20 min!
Bonus is that they are sugar-free!
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1) Blend oats in mixer until ground.
2) Mash a ripe banana with a fork into a mixing bowl until smooth.
3) Whisk the eggs.
4) Add oats, mashed banana, eggs, apple sauce, vanilla and cinnamon to a bowl and mix until blended.
5) Cook the pancakes on a greased or non-stick skillet or griddle. When you see the small bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancakes to cook the other side.
6) Add favorite toppings and serve.